Looking for a word or term related to the game?
This will provide a brief description, definition, & or link to a more detailed explanation.
- Achievements - Achievements are where you receive extra rewards, for meeting various tasks.
- Admins - Admins are the people on this Wikia, that have extra responsibility for maintaining the Wikia.
- Adrenaline Rush
- Ally - An Ally is a character you receive to help complete a Story Mission. EG: Abraham
- AP - AP is short for Attack Points
- Area Damage - This is when an Enemy can do damage to Multiple opponents at once. EG: Rosita
- Attack (ATK)
- Backpacks - Backpacks are received at the end of a successful stage. These include Random Items.
- Bags - Bags maybe purchased from the shop, and vary. EG: Raid Energy Bag
- Battle Items - Battle Items are Items that can be used in Missions, to help gain an advantage over the enemy.
- Bleeding - Some characters or enemies have the ability to keep injuring the opponent for a number of turns.
- Buff - This is where Enemies have the ability to increase the power of themselves & their teammates
- Buildings - are found on the Town Map
- Challenges - This Menu gives you an idea of what to expect, in the next mission.
- Characters -
- Chat - This can be Global (which is Region Only), or Faction (Members of your Faction)
- Chokepoints - These are obstacles that protect the enemy from Melee characters, but not Ranged.
- Coins - This is a virtual currency, that can be used for a number of purposes
- Control - These are when the enemy or character can stun or Impair the opposition
- Crit - This is where the character has the ability to take out an enemy with 1 action.
- Daily Missions - These are missions that appear every day, & offer some handy rewards.
- Dividers.- Dividers are Obstacles that split enemies into smaller groups.
- Dog Tags - See Tags (below)
- Elite - Are usually 3 & 4 star Weapons/Characters
- Enemy - Enemies are either Enemy Survivors or Walkers
- Energy - Run out of Energy, and you have to wait for the levels to increase to continue Raiding, or Missions.
- Epic - Usually refers to Ultra-Rare 5 Star characters. Currently only available from Recruits & Rewards
- Faction - A faction is where players help support each other for more rewards.
- Faction Supporter - A Faction Supporter is where you nominate another Faction Members Leader to help complete a Mission.
- Food - Food is a type of Resource, mainly used to upgrade Characters.
- Gear - Gear are items used to create or Upgrade Survivors.
- Healer - A Healer is a character with Healing abilities.
- Healing - This is where an enemy or character can heal their teammates
- HP - HP is short Hit Points. If a character loses all it's health, the character dies.
- Ingredients - Ingredients are used to craft Battle Items.
- Inventory - Inventory is a Menu, that allows you to view all your Gear, Ingredients, Weapons, Battle Items, Radios or Energy Refills. Some of these Items can be sold in exchange for Food or Materials.
- Large Mob - A Large Mob usually is where more Enemies than normal maybe present.
- Leader - The Leader is the 1st character in that team.
- Leader Skill - A Leader Skill is when that character is classed as leader. The Leader enhances other character's abilities.
- Materials - Materials are a type of resource, usually used for upgrading buildings, or crafting Battle Items.
- Max - Max is short for Maximum. ie Limit
- Melee - Melee is usually where the character can only handle handheld weapons such as Knives, Axes, etc
- Missions - Complete a Mission to receive extra rewards. Repeat early missions to gain more resources, gear, survivors etc.
- Radios - Radios are used to open certain Roadmap Missions for a limited time.
- Raids - Raids are when you invade other players, not in your faction. This maybe as part of a Tournament.
- Ranged - Ranged is usually where the character can only handle weapons such as Rifles, Handguns, etc
- Regions - A Region is where you are currently playing. The game has over 30 different Regions to help from overloading the servers, & provide a better gaming experience.
- Roadmap - The Roadmap consists of Missions, that are not part of the Story Mission.
- Roster - This is where all your characters are located. Some maybe part of a team. The higher your level, the more slots you have to store characters.
- Stage - Each Mission consists of a number of Stages. Complete each stage to receive various Rewards
- Survivors - Survivors are usually found when completing a stage, or a Daily Mission.
- Tags -
- Teams- A team consists of up to 5 of your characters, as well as possibly an Ally or Faction Supporter
- Teammates - Refer to a characters fellow colleagues, or an enemies fellow colleagues.
- Tournament - Can either be Raid, or Faction.
- Town - The Town is where all your Buildings are located. Upgrade the Town Hall to increase space.
- Trainers - Trainers are used to upgrade a characters abilities quicker than normal.
- Trait - Each Character has a particular Trait, (or strength). Each Trait does more damage than normal to another particular Trait.
- Walkers - Walkers is the name reserved for those known as the undead, Zombies, Biters etc.
- Weapons - Weapons can be either Ranged (Firearms) or Melee (Hand-Held).
- ↑ http://forum.scopely.com/showthread.php?369-Weapon-AP-boost-vs-Team-Leader-Skill-AP-boost&highlight=Attack+points
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_hit
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healer_(gaming)
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_(gaming)#Hit_points
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experience_point